At ZoZoBaking we want to share with you our passion for Iranian pastries & art of incomparable quality and taste. Our mission is to find and provide to you Iran's finest and most extraordinary handmade kitchenware and to offer pastries that are made in small batches with highest quality ingredients and are rooted in our family recipes.
We hope you enjoy and are inspired by the finds of these pages, here is what might interests you:
- Authentic Persian pastries to celebrate everyday life
- Handcrafted traditional pottery kitchenware to experience the rich history and culture
- Exclusive handmade textiles from the talented Parivash at Sahba Design
- Aromatic herbal tea blends and home remedies or as we say in Farsi Dam-noosh to relax your mind and body
- Exotic Iranian spices for delicious and mouthwatering Middle Eastern cooking
- Seasonal and delicate jams made with locally grown fresh fruits
- A whole section dedicated to all Persian pastry lovers where you can find recipes from our baking studios, accessories, and inspiring artworks for your kitchen
Celebrating the love in your life should be a part of your everyday routine, but Valentine's Day gives you a chance to really show your loved ones how you feel. Stop settling for chocolates and candies that have sat on shelves for months (or even years) when you can order the freshest and tastiest handmade Persian pastries.
Check our Instagram page & see short videos, stories, and photos of our baking studio:
I approach baking as an art, treating each cookie and pastry like pieces for a sculptural collage. Baking is about following a recipe, yet it is not, it's about fresh and quality ingredients and yet, that isn't enough either. I believe great baking is about having the right attitude and having fun.
It's my joy to share my baking experience with you. I hope that you enjoy and have fun!
This week: Check out the recipe for these Quince Cookies that I made with quince jam. They are delightfully perfumed with quince tea and cardamom.