At ZoZoBaking we want to share with you our passion for Iranian pastries and art of incomparable quality and taste. Our mission is to find and provide to you Iran's finest and most extraordinary handmade art and to offer pastries that are made in small batches with highest quality ingredients and are rooted in our family recipes.
We hope you enjoy and are inspired by the finds of these pages, here is what might interests you:
- Authentic Persian pastries to celebrate everyday life
- Handcrafted traditional pottery kitchenware to experience the rich history and culture
- Exclusive handmade textiles from the talented Parivash at Sahba Design
- Aromatic herbal tea blends and home remedies or as we say in Farsi Dam-noosh to relax your mind and body
- Exotic Iranian spices for delicious and mouthwatering Middle Eastern cooking
- Seasonal and delicate jams made with locally grown fresh fruits
- Persian Baking Made Easy a new series of virtual baking classes teaching you how easy and fun is this art of incomparable taste and flavors.
Shiraz, a delightful & dreamy box of
Mixed berry jam bring fruity flair to your breakfast and beyond with our seasonal mixed berry jam
Join our Instagram page and learn tips and tricks on Persian baking from our community.
Bake with Me!
I approach baking as an art, treating each cookie and pastry like pieces for a sculptural collage. Baking is about following a recipe, yet it is not, it's about fresh and quality ingredients and yet, that isn't enough either. I believe great baking is about having the right attitude and having fun.
It's my joy to share my baking experience with you. I hope that you enjoy and have fun!
Kopoo is a fragrant Kermanian bread, what makes Kopoo so special is the mix of herbs, spices, and seeds that is added to the dough. I made this bread today and will post the recipe on the blog soon.
Meanwhile I invite you to watch my story on Instagram as how easy it is to make this bread.