At ZoZoBaking we want to share with you our passion for Iranian pastries & art of incomparable quality and taste. Our mission is to find and provide to you Iran's finest and most extraordinary handmade kitchenware and to offer pastries that are made in small batches with highest quality ingredients and are rooted in our family recipes.
We hope you enjoy and are inspired by the finds of these pages, here is what might interests you:
- Authentic Persian pastries to celebrate everyday life
- Handcrafted traditional pottery kitchenware to experience the rich history and culture
- Exclusive handmade textiles from the talented Parivash at Sahba Design
- Aromatic herbal tea blends and home remedies or as we say in Farsi Dam-noosh to relax your mind and body
- Exotic Iranian spices for delicious and mouthwatering Middle Eastern cooking
- Seasonal and delicate jams made with locally grown fresh fruits
- A whole section dedicated to all Persian pastry lovers where you can find recipes from our baking studios, accessories, and inspiring artworks for your kitchen
Join our one year anniversary celebration on July 29th & 30th, we will have:
Free giveaways: Five baskets of Persian flavor and taste
Live Persian baking workshop on Facebook (TBD)
Free delivery on purchases of $65 or more*
Friends and family appreciation: if you have shopped from ZoZobaking/bazaar during the last year, your name will automatically be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win a large gift basket value at $100 + Free shipping
50% OFF selected items
Introducing new pastries & Chai selection
Some of your favorites:
I approach baking as an art, treating each cookie and pastry like pieces for a sculptural collage. Baking is about following a recipe, yet it is not, it's about fresh and quality ingredients and yet, that isn't enough either. I believe great baking is about having the right attitude and having fun.
It's my joy to share my baking experience with you. I hope that you enjoy and have fun!
This week: find out how easy it is to make Persian rice cookies that are gluten-free, light, & perfumed with rose water and cardamom, and